Last Updated on
TRAIL. When conception does not occur after one year of unprotected intercourse, a thorough medical evaluation of both the male and female is suggested. Male infertility is the inability to cause a pregnancy — often due to low sperm count.
The LIV Fertility Center in Puerto Vallarta will perform a semen analysis and make every effort to you back on the right trail for a successful journey to parenthood.
Your LIV Fertility doctor will review the following topics:
- Medical history
- History of sexually transmitted diseases
- Current sexual patterns
- Surgical history
- Genetic Testing
- Lifestyle and work environment
Male Fertility Testing
- Physical exam. Exam includes a testicular examination.
- Semen analysis. A collection of a semen sample obtained by masturbation that is analyzed in the laboratory for the sperm count, sperm motility, sperm shape, quantity, and evaluation of the ejaculate liquid.
- Other tests may be performed that evaluate the sperm’s ability to penetrate the egg, as well as male hormone testing.
Contact LIV Fertility
Located inside the prestigious San Javier Hospital, our state-of-the-art fertility clinic offers modern indulgences and contemporary architecture.
We Believe in You
It’s that simple.
Believe in LIV.
We believe in you.
IVF Success Stories
Every LIV success story introduces you to LIV in a new way. Every individual story is a testament to the amazing connections we are making everyday.