TRAIL. When conception does not occur after one year of unprotected intercourse, a thorough medical evaluation of both the male and female is suggested. Male infertility is the inability to cause a pregnancy — often due to low sperm count.
The LIV Fertility Center in Puerto Vallarta will perform a semen analysis and make every effort to you back on the right trail for a successful journey to parenthood.
Your LIV Fertility doctor will review the following topics:
- Medical history
- History of sexually transmitted diseases
- Current sexual patterns
- Surgical history
- Genetic Testing
- Lifestyle and work environment
Male Fertility Testing
- Physical exam. Exam includes a testicular examination.
- Semen analysis. A collection of a semen sample obtained by masturbation that is analyzed in the laboratory for the sperm count, sperm motility, sperm shape, quantity, and evaluation of the ejaculate liquid.
- Post coital (PCT). A test used to evaluate how sperm interacts with the cervical mucus.
- Other tests may be performed that evaluate the sperm’s ability to penetrate the egg, as well as male hormone testing.
The LIV Lifeline
Regardless of your situation, our leading infertility specialists work closely with you to develop a personalized fertility treatment plan. We offer intended parents a unique fertility lifeline — and are creating a unique vision for the everlasting dream of parenthood. LIV reimagines, refines and redefines each and every aspect of reproductive medicine.
Contact LIV Fertility
Find peace of mind on your journey to parenthood with our IVF-FET Guarantee, as we understand the monetary weight of IVF treatment and the uncertainties that come with it.
We Believe in You
It’s that simple.
Believe in LIV.
We believe in you.
IVF Success Stories
Every LIV success story introduces you to LIV in a new way. Every individual story is a testament to the amazing connections we are making everyday.