“Creativity is thinking up new things, Innovation is doing new things.”
Endometrial Scratch – Biopsy IVF Mexico
INNOVATION: Good can become better, better can become great, great can become excellent, and excellent can be found at LIV. There are a lot of tools and equipment at our disposal when it comes to fertility treatments. The human body is an amazing creation and when you begin to understand the working of Gods greatest wonder, then you begin to discover procedures that can help reverse the negative affects of time and unhealthy consumption.
Infertility is a complicated issue that haunts the lives of many men and women striving to become parents. Issues that are unfair and unforgiving that no one can control. This uncontrollable topic is part of life and if you are one of the unfortunate men or women struggling with infertility, we encourage you to seek out LIV Fertility Center. LIV is at the forefront of Assisted Reproduction and understands reproductive medicine and knows what is needed to accomplish the goal of parenthood. Once of the procedures that has been discovered and perfected at LIV is the Endometrial Scratch Mexico or Endometrial Biopsy Mexico, a procedure that has been known to improve the implantation rate significantly.
What is an Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico?
An Endometrial Scratch Mexico is the process of stimulating the Endometrial Lining to become more receptive to the implantation of an Embryos. On the menstrual cycle prior to the IVF Mexico or the FET Mexico, there is a non-surgical procedure done to the lining of the endometrium to make it more sensitive and receptive to the Embryos that will be placed in the Uterus – Ultimately increasing the chances of pregnancy.
The Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico involves taking a biopsy of the lining of the uterus, called the endometrium, using a thin catheter that is passed through the cervix. The catheter is moved back and forth and rotated to cause disruption, like what Gynecologists perform during uterine studies.
This is a simple, low-cost procedure that requires no hospitalization nor anesthesia. However, you may be indicated to take over-the-counter pain relief medication so that the process does not cause discomfort or slight irritation.
Who is recommended to perform the Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico?
Any patient who is performing an Embryo Transfer can have the Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexicoperformed, however the patients who have had previous failed Embryo Transfers, or failed IVF Mexico attempts, are highly recommended to perform this procedure. When a strong healthy Blastocyst Embryo is transferred to a healthy well prepared Endometrial Lining, the chance of a successful implantation is very high, so when the implantation fails for an unexplained reason, there can be unknown issues happening with the lining that will require extra procedures to increase the chances of implantation. An Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico helps to accomplish this increase that may be needed.
How does an Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy work?
Timing is important when performing the Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico. Every month a woman has approximately 28 days to perform an IVF Mexico, this complete menstrual cycle has specific limitations and will need to be prepared in a specific way. Any kind of scratches or direct contact to the Endometrial Lining during the menstrual cycle when the Embryos will be transferred will cause the implantation to not be successful. So, there can be no manipulation of the Endometrial Lining during the menstrual cycle that is being prepared for implantation. However, the menstrual cycle prior to this implantation can be manipulated as much as needed, and the effects of this manipulation or stimulation will carry over to the following cycle. Which is why the Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico is performed on the menstrual cycle prior to arrival or prior to the Embryo Transfer.
General Plan for Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico.
Step 1: Identify the menstrual cycle or month that will be used for the IVF Mexico or FET Mexico.
- Menstrual Cycle prior to IVF Mexico.
- Receive indication to begin taking Birth Control Pills.
- On Birth Control Pill 18 – 21 perform the Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico.
- During these days the Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico can be performed.
- Suspend Birth Control Pills when indicated by your doctor.
- You will receive indications on when to suspend the medication and prepare for arrival to begin the Ovarian Stimulation.
Step 2: Arrive to LIV Fertility Center for Ovarian Stimulation and IVF Mexico.
- Arrive to LIV Fertility Center on day 2 or 3 of your menstrual cycle.
- You will have your initial consultation to perform the testing and ultrasound needed to begin the IVF Mexico.
- You will be given a Stimulation Sheet where the progress will be registered during the visit.
- Please follow indications carefully to have the best results possible.
Step 3: Embryo Transfer during IVF Mexico.
- The progress of your IVF Mexico will be determined by your individual response and results throughout the process and visit.
- You will be given indications based on the individual results of the medication.
- The Embryo Transfer should be approximately between days 18 – 20 of this menstrual cycle.
- The scratch/biopsy that was performed on the previous cycle, will help make this embryo transfer more subject to implantation.
Step 4: Return Home
- Indications will be given for medication to taken POST FET.
- Prescription will be given for Medication – Not included in package.
Step 5: BETA Pregnancy Test
- 14 Days following the Embryo Transfer you will perform the first blood pregnancy test.
- 16 Days following the Embryo Transfer you will perform the second blood pregnancy test. Needed to confirm the first result.
Step 6: Indications will be given based on the results of the BETA pregnancy test.
- Positive BETA: Continue medication as indicated for the first trimester of pregnancy
- Negative BETA: Indications will be given to suspend medication and plan for the next FET.
Step 7: Continue indications based on the results of the BETA test.
The Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico that was performed on the menstrual cycle prior to arrival has the function of making the current Endometrial Lining more sensitive or receptive to the Embryos that will be transferred during this IVF Cycle Mexico. This process has been proven to improve the chances of pregnancy and LIV has made this process part of its standard procedures. This is just one example of how LIV Fertility Center has become one of the best and most sought-after location for men and women who are struggling with infertility. By adding procedures sure as Endometrial Scratch/Biopsy Mexico, Extended Culture Mexico, Assisted Hatching Mexico, Egg Banking Mexico, Satellite Monitoring IVF Mexico, to name a few, LIV has proven that the patient is our main concern, and we are proud of the success that we are demonstrating.
Give us a call so you too can become one of our success stories and a member of our Wall of Success.