Last Updated on
We are monitoring and following the most updated recommendations of the World Health Organization, Specifically in the field of reproductive medicine, two of the most important colleges around the world, The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and The European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), have independently published recommendations for patients undergoing fertility treatment. Both suggest deferral until the acute phase has subsided, considering that none of these treatments are classified as urgent.
- Suspension of initiation of new treatment cycles, including ovulation induction, intrauterine inseminations (IUIs), in vitro fertilization (IVF) including retrievals and frozen embryo transfers, as well as non-urgent gamete cryopreservation.
- Strongly consider cancellation of all embryo transfers, whether fresh or frozen.
- Continue to care for patients who are currently ‘in-cycle’ or who require urgent stimulation and cryopreservation.
- Suspend elective surgeries and non-urgent diagnostic procedures.
- Minimize in-person interactions and increase utilization of telehealth.
Therefore, and without forgetting the great commitment to our patients, we consider it prudent to follow these preventive recommendations issued by authorities and experts in our medical area
LIV Fertility Center will be working from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Caring for patients currently in Puerto Vallarta Mexico
For the patients who were about to start their cycle, please be in contact with their coordinators, the coordinators and the doctors will give them the new protocols to follow.
We hope to have your support, in the understanding that we will resume the start of your treatment as a tentative date, and at the expense of being modified depending on the national health recommendations, by the end of April of this year.